What is the State Committee?
The State Committee is the governing body of the Arizona Democratic Party. Membership in the State Committee consists of persons elected within the Party Structure, as provided by Arizona State Statute. The Arizona Democratic Party takes pride in making certain that all regions and all communities are represented in the State Committee. State Committee Members are voted into office by their precinct committeemen of their legislative district, every two years. For more information about the State Committee, see State Committee 101, Click Here. Come Meet the Party Leaders.
January 27, 2018 Location TBA
September 23, 2017- click here
Minutes for Approval
May 20, 2017 Minutes- click here
- Resolution in Solidarity of the Removal of Monuments to the Confederacy - click here
- Resolution in Support of the People - click here
- Resolution in Support of Gender Pay Inequality - click here
- Resolution to Streghten Cultural Competency- click here
- Resolution in SUPPORT of Reproductive Rights- click here
Special Vacancy Election Procedures
Resources for State Committee Members
Information from Previous State Committee Meetings
Approved Minutes from past State Committee Meetings
- Click Here to see approved minutes from previous State Committee Meetings
Resolutions Adopted by the State Committee
- Click Here to see resolutions passed by the State Committee at prior meetings.
Future ADP State Committee Meetings
January 27, 2018 - Pinal County
May 19, 2018 - TBD
September 23, 2018 - TBD
January 26, 2019 (reorganization meeting) - Maricopa County